Atlanta Falcons vs. Minnesota Vikings 1998 NFC Championship Full Game

NFL Game Pass is free through May! Click here for more full games! – nfl.com/gamepass

Check out our other channels:
Para más contenido de la NFL en Español, suscríbete a
NFL Fantasy Football
NFL Vault
NFL Network
NFL Films
NFL Rush
NFL Play Football
NFL Podcasts

#NFL #Football #AmericanFootball

• Handegg

Willie wonka Piece of sh1t July 16, 2020 3:07 pm Reply
  • Every time i watch this, I can,t avoid thinking about Marshall Eriksen shouting: DAMMMMMMMMMN IT!

Mario Alberto July 16, 2020 3:07 pm Reply
  • Up 20-7 with about a minute left in the half, ball on the 20 yard line, and Minnesota is dropping back to pass like it's the 4th quarter and they're losing 20-14.

Gee Mac72 July 16, 2020 3:07 pm Reply
  • Every few years I rewatch this game or the NFL Films Greatest Games version; (Disney+ has all 40 of those); as well as 09 Saints Vikings NFCC. The Vikings HAD been on the wrong side of epic postseason games…But Ironically crushed TWO Saints Superbowl runs in thrilling manner in 2017; 2019. So the pain is more then mutual, lol. For the rest of us; its maximum entertaining.

Walter White July 16, 2020 3:07 pm Reply
  • This was such a sweet win for the Falcons and their fans. Nobody thought they had a chance. I remember the network showing champagne on ice in the Vikings owners box.

Raptor3400 July 16, 2020 3:07 pm Reply
  • I just wish this game would had been against Dallas instead of Minnesota, we owe them one!

Russell Moore July 16, 2020 3:07 pm Reply
  • I've been a atlanta falcon fan since 1976, seen a lot more losses than wins but this was the best win of any atlanta falcon team ever!

Russell Moore July 16, 2020 3:07 pm Reply
  • This ONE game sums up Vikings franchise futility. Even more so than the 4 Super Bowl losses combined.

Ghecko July 16, 2020 3:07 pm Reply
  • 1:53:23 Gary Anderson missed FG
    1:58:31 Atlanta TD
    2:31:20 Atlanta Game Winning FG

Dhruvv Kaushal July 16, 2020 3:07 pm Reply
  • Even if the Vikings won this game like they should have, they weren’t going to beat Elway’s Broncos. Vikings defense wasn’t good and Denver had too much talent

zach rizzo July 16, 2020 3:07 pm Reply
  • Duh the Falcons r the visiting team bc the Vikings went 15-1 n Atlanta went 14-2

MrFunez Productions July 16, 2020 3:07 pm Reply
  • i cant watch this.

Feroxing12 July 16, 2020 3:07 pm Reply
  • God hates the Vikings, and being a Vikes fan is the hardest thing in the world lol.

Kessell Moretz July 16, 2020 3:07 pm Reply
  • Yes!! Please post more classic games from the 1990s!!!!!

Sean Grady July 16, 2020 3:07 pm Reply
  • They uploaded this game twice

Kyle Adrien July 16, 2020 3:07 pm Reply
  • This is my first ever sports memory as a vikings fan. I was only 3 years old 😔

x July 16, 2020 3:07 pm Reply
  • 98 was the Vikings chance even though they had a chance to go back in 2000. Felt bad for Cunningham, Moss, Carter, Smith, Anderson, Stringer, Green, Tice, Hitchock, Rudd and Randle to name a handful of guys who lost chance at a ring. I would have add Vikings OC Brian Billick but he got his as a HC in 2000 as Ravens HC and probably had one as a 49ers PR guy (noted to me when he wrote Bill Walsh's book lol).

Kevin Bull July 16, 2020 3:07 pm Reply
  • Credit to Atlanta for winning that game but I still think Minnesota would've given Denver a much tougher contest.

Scott Martin July 16, 2020 3:07 pm Reply
  • Credit to the 98 Falcons, but the 98 Vikings LOST this game! Oh and they lost as a TEAM, not just Gary Anderson made mistakes!

Mike Youngblood July 16, 2020 3:07 pm Reply
  • 53:51 – Why are you throwing with a minute left to halftime on 3rd and 10 from your own 16 yd line up 20-7?! Run the clock and punt

Mike Youngblood July 16, 2020 3:07 pm Reply
  • The Niners should have won the super bowl ,but Hearst broke his leg and it wasn’t the same

D R July 16, 2020 3:07 pm Reply
  • U can tell this was the juicing era,look at their legs,they were built like tanks.The freaken Wr look like line backers!

Brandon Drew July 16, 2020 3:07 pm Reply
  • John and Pats voice together are so relaxing.

Brandon Drew July 16, 2020 3:07 pm Reply
  • I'm not a Vikings fan, but I was devastated when they lost. I wanted a Vikings-Broncos Super Bowl badly! Those where two of the best teams I had ever seen and that would of been the best Super Bowl matchup ever! I have no idea who would of won. When the Vikings lost that day, the NFL did too. Oh what could of been.

Scott Farmer July 16, 2020 3:07 pm Reply