BRIAN TALKS #3 – Common Decency

Click here to watch the video for the new Brian May & Kerry Ellis single One Voice –
One Voice is available to buy now from iTunes –

Click here to watch the video for Brian May & Kerry Ellis’ new single One Voice –
One Voice is available to buy now from iTunes –

Please subscribe to my channel, here:
Visit the COMMON DECENCY Facebook page:

This video carries the seed of an idea to make a massive change in the way our Country is run. But it is just the opening shot: Brian will be doing a lot more detailed explanation in the days to come about what exactly the plans will be for the Common Decency initiative.

And there WILL be things that everyone can do to help, if you are excited about the idea of trying to take the corruption out of Parliament, and give us our democracy back.

BRIAN TALKS playlist:
TRANSCRIPT OF THIS VIDEO:

My website:
My personal Twitter:
My personal YouTube channel:
My animal welfare charity

About my new YouTube channel:
The official BRIAN MAY CHANNEL is designed to carry anything on film or video that relates to me [Brian May] outside Queen – to replace all the bits and pieces of music video that are currently around out there with new highest quality versions, and fill in the gaps; and to cover under one umbrella the other areas that I operate in … Stereoscopy, Astronomy, and my animal welfare work through my charity the Save Me Trust. Each of these areas will have their own playlist on the Brian May channel. But the intended pivot of it all is the entirely new part that we’re calling Brian Talks. This section will carry current ‘to the camera’ comments, updates and communications, and I’m hoping it will be a proper ‘voice’ for me, an outlet, as well as a way of glueing together the rest of the channel.

• Do You know that

Francisco D'Angelo July 15, 2020 12:00 am Reply
  • Preach on, Dr. May! THIS proud, strong, physically challenged woman is soooo with you on this!

Lori Reece July 15, 2020 12:00 am Reply
  • What a sweet and beautiful man you are.
    Thank you for everything you're doing for the world, for us, and for yourself.

Alex in Punderland July 15, 2020 12:00 am Reply
  • I'm just… So… In love with this man… It's too much love and it's gonna kill me

Anastasia Wolfy Productions July 15, 2020 12:00 am Reply
  • It's a wonderful ideal Bri but there are far too many that love the status quo. It serves them well and one only has to look at the elections in 2016 in the USA where a majority voted for a man they wanted to be President but the other side have decided they will go to extremes to ensure that the elected candidate never gets a chance to fulfill the promises he made. It's totally ugly and there is no common decency.

Marie Johnson July 15, 2020 12:00 am Reply
  • Thank you so much Brian for your grace and inspiration! Your example is so needed in our world.

Marie Constantia July 15, 2020 12:00 am Reply
  • Hello, Brian. You brought up Something so taken for granted, but So vital to our Existence. I agree that the disabled, like myself, the prejudiced, the poor, or just plain Unlucky, have been passed over forever, All over The World. I'm in, I wanna help. We care for 9 rescued Cats, and 2 Rescued dogs. Trying to help some needy critters.
    Thanks, Tammy.

Tamera Hyde July 15, 2020 12:00 am Reply
  • thank you for what you are doing for this world, never give up!

Eva G July 15, 2020 12:00 am Reply
  • Always obey a God dream.

Jeff McPeek July 15, 2020 12:00 am Reply
  • You are so smart😍 also, we love a vlogger!!

María Ignacia Echazarreta July 15, 2020 12:00 am Reply
  • I get the poverty issue but it does sound like he's going a bit SJW to me.

Green Piece July 15, 2020 12:00 am Reply
  • I am living for this Bri LOVING

Bertha Rochella July 15, 2020 12:00 am Reply
  • Just a question here: HOW DOES THIS NOT HAVE A MILLION VIEWS??

Omer Magen July 15, 2020 12:00 am Reply
  • Yes, the world needs a lot more decency. 🌞🌏🌴🌺🍍💖

Felichia Ritter July 15, 2020 12:00 am Reply
  • 1k likes, and only 5 dislikes

Ella E July 15, 2020 12:00 am Reply
  • Wired to the moon. Love the guitar work but I think politics isn't your strong point.

Mr Brightside July 15, 2020 12:00 am Reply
  • So grateful to live in a world with you Brian!

James Saturn July 15, 2020 12:00 am Reply
  • I live in the US and know all about corruption and those who are unfit to hold a political office, Case in point our president who lost the popular vote and still won so yeah our votes here also don't hold much value same as all over the world. But I support such a movement in terms of common decency, but we also need a seed of common sense planted in this world.

DarkSektori July 15, 2020 12:00 am Reply
  • i couldn't agree more bri. even though i live in a difrrent countrie there still a lot a like in our politics and yours. and iv'e been saying the same thing you said in your video for years. good for you!!

niman00 July 15, 2020 12:00 am Reply
  • Very Good!

salud y riqueza July 15, 2020 12:00 am Reply
  • I am
    with you all the way Brian, these truths have been with me all my adult life. How proud I am now to know that you, whom I have idolised for over thirty years, have decided to stand up and be counted this way! Speak on Dr. May!

tony rowe July 15, 2020 12:00 am Reply
  • Have you chatted with @RustyRockets Russell Brand yet?

J Mark Dodds July 15, 2020 12:00 am Reply
  • they do say we reap what we sew.

PROXiiMA CENTAURii July 15, 2020 12:00 am Reply
  • I definitely agree that there is a loss of the dream of common decency. I have definitely seen this in the US where just today that a politician threw up the idea that businesses should not force employees to wash their hands after handling food: what a total disregard to science! And that is every day. And in this up-coming election, I support one of the candidates running from the Independent party but I know that he will not get a ballot because the majority parties will not let him have a say. And as you said, the rich are definitely getting richer in the US and the poor (Especially college students like myself) are remaining and getting poorer. I think it truly is time for a change in all politics; where everyone has their share, and that the politicians act with decency toward each other (and also have a strong understanding of Science, especially if you are on a committee that represents the government's decisions on Science).

Cindy Mauro July 15, 2020 12:00 am Reply
  • With you all the way Brian. Anything I can do to help I will. Hoping you will include a bill for a proper British/English Constitution, one not based on the Royal morals of Henry VIII, which will outline true Democracy along with Secularist ideals. This would enable us to have clear guidelines and prevent Religious groups from being granted special exemption from laws we deem fit for our society and education; an NHS continuing on it's original ideals and values. Make it so !

DogNose Studios July 15, 2020 12:00 am Reply
  • Its not just this country that needs help, all over the world needs helping, especially all the wars that are going on right now, racism, violence, poverty,bullying, animal cruelty etc etc there is always something happening every day and more and more frequently! our country though needs better political figures, ones that dont lie, try to cover up things and have the people and animals(because they dont have a voice put first), your idea is brilliant though and i agree 100 %

Vicky Wood July 15, 2020 12:00 am Reply
  • talk about common decency.  My daughter in law went to Dunkin Donuts and decided to pay it forward by paying for the next customers coffee.  Instead of saying thank you the person was totally insulted and rudely shouted, "what makes you think I can't pay for my own coffee!"  and gave my daughter in law back her own money.  Talk about a slap in the face.  My daughter in law was so hurt she went  on to work with big tears in her eyes.  How sad is that!

tbbs2009 July 15, 2020 12:00 am Reply
  • Common decency and respect go hand in hand but unfortunately the world we live in today has pushed these values aside to accommodate greed and in some cases survival, The government / politicians lead by example not one of them can answer a question straight, they will lie and cheat to make themselves look like they are passionate about this country and the people in it but in reality their passion is about themselves, yes the rich either stay rich or get richer while as usual the people on the breadline struggle to keep their heads above water and just get screwed over and over, I personally don't know a single person who has any trust in any of the politicians or governments formed, personally I haven't voted for at least the last 30yrs it means nothing to me regarding any kind of change they propose as it's always the same outcome, in a perfect world everyone would love, respect and show common decency and we know it's never going to be perfect but maybe a good start would be with the people who allegedly lead this country?

Keith B July 15, 2020 12:00 am Reply
  • Fully agree with just one provision or disclaimer if you will… Those who do not have any disability (Therefore, can work) but just are lazy or irresponsible… What are we going to do with them…?

Oguz Gel July 15, 2020 12:00 am Reply
  • if this is leading into a fundraising campaign I'm totally in Brian.  Just tell me where to send the money.  I love giving money to you.  Whether it's the American Idol Tour or X Factor or the 5ive single or that brilliantly written Musical or the Cosmos Rocks or the Michael Jackson demos or the Biopic or "Queen Rocks" or "Queen Forever" I think what you're doing to the legacy is wonderful.  Freddie once said he couldn't spend 5 minutes in a room with you without fighting.  But who needs Freddie anyway when there's Adam Lambert, who is probably the greatest singer is human history.  And I never believed that March 2013 David Wigg/Mary Austin article that said you hoped to get more of Freddie's estate.  Aside from Freddie, who trusts those two anyway?  My only regret is that John Deacon won't help you with any of this.  What's up with that guy and his silly morals?LOL   Anyway print up some Common Decency t-shirts and I'll send you my credit card number.  This kumbaya stuff is exactly what we need to make real change.  I love how you always put your ego aside.  More 20-minute guitar solos, please.  And you've never had a bad hair day!      (edit: how could I forget that 1998 Queen video game!)

RyanInLA July 15, 2020 12:00 am Reply
  • Of course we could gather a population here and begin to run our "world" they way of common decency. Once we gather steam, our real world could overcome our ties to our current systems. But we would need safeguards that make sure our world remained free from the greed of capitalism

Mel Royale July 15, 2020 12:00 am Reply
  • There's a lot to be said for Zeitgeist:)

Maad Maestro July 15, 2020 12:00 am Reply
  • Good evening Brian (sir), i'm really enjoying the new channel, your thoughts are very much reverberated by the comedian russell brand, who has planted the seed and has a massive following on his channel and has the politicians and media now attacking him because of the very similar views that you and many others have in todays society.i'd recommend you view his channel and maybe make an alliance together. Kind regards Rob

rob clubley July 15, 2020 12:00 am Reply
  • No worries Brian doesn't matter about how you look, but what is in a persons heart that is important. Common Decency has been at a all time low all around the world, and it is quite disheartening. We can all do Our part in making this cold greedy world a better place, one act at a time.  Bravo Brian , Bless You 🙂

Rhonda Parker July 15, 2020 12:00 am Reply
  • Wow I thought you were talking about my country, Mexico!  Indeed common decency is fading away everywhere.  Thank you for sharing your insights with the world.  On a different note, I'm loving your channel but I quite dislike the intro, my humble opinion, of course.

Iliana Fernández July 15, 2020 12:00 am Reply
  • Brian, people can be happy though poor and miserable though rich. Two major forces to lift people's potential are music and education. Educate the mid 20's mother, who spent too much time looking to snog when 15, who now finds herself unqualified, educating such a person can life generations of her family out of poverty. Revolution never really places power in the hands of the many. The same rich few carry on with their corrupt ways. We are told democracy is the way, But it simply allows the powerful to manipulated the economy in their favour. Given the opportunity, many poor people would end up doing exactly the same !! So what are the ways for common decency. Lets list what common decency is to be about, ta

Mel Royale July 15, 2020 12:00 am Reply
  • common decency…my mum always said 99% of the world's problems could be solved simply by people having good manners, which is actually true when you think about it.

Patti Lipsig July 15, 2020 12:00 am Reply
  • Brian..If you plant the seads worldwide there may be people passionate enough to take on this mission…because every country faces this insanity. Some worse then others. America is crumbling before our eyes and MOST people are under heavy mind control from video games tv watching and movies and they say and do NOTHING in the face of insanity hapening. I was too young to up rise in the 60s 70s but I do remember America standing up and fighting for rights and change. Not anymore. It's like I see robots walking around, brainwashed to keep quiet.
    This is your calling and it may wake people up..not just in the UK..But everywhere. Thanks.

jwm4ever July 15, 2020 12:00 am Reply
  • I think you have a great thing here Brian, However I do not think that any good or effective change can come of this system which is so riddled with greed and corruption, we need to come together as decent people and make our own changes and structures that benefit everyone not just the super rich, Outside of the current structure. We need to find new ways to connect and stop being influenced by the media who only serve the riches agenda. I think with you're position of being a household name and only seen as a person of good, you are in a great position to put some of these things into effect… All the best in you're endeavors Brian May, take care 🙂

Bob ZmudaVision July 15, 2020 12:00 am Reply
  • Some people who are rich have worked very hard to get there and some people who are poor have no intention of ever doing an honest days work in their lives. People should be able to get jobs through learning to do them, rather than doing loads of pointless 1hr a day courses and degree's that cost a fortune to learn nothing. Politics is one bunch of bastards alternating with another bunch of bastards and spending a fortune trying to beat each other and then when they get in they sit on the fence about everything so as not to become unpopular. Political parties should be done away with and just get ordinary people to get on with those jobs, one to sort out health, one education etc with no affiliation to any sort of political party.

ju h July 15, 2020 12:00 am Reply
  • Well said Brian!
    I'll admit I thought there was no decency in the world but was greatly proven wrong.
    Last weekend the wife and I went for a meal with my 2 children (I'm working on them being massive Queen fans like myself), and as we got out the car the wife gave me her purse whilst she set up the double pushchair.
    I offered to help and placed her purse on top of the car and just switched off and we walked away.
    We had a meal and the wife asked for her purse and immediately I realised where it was and by this time it had been a good 2 hours!
    I ran back to the car and nothing, I rang the multi-storey office in hope somebody had handed it in and nothing so I rang the wife and delivered the bad news.
    I met the wife and my mate (who's wife is a police woman) so she told us to check the bins leading to the car park.
    We did this and found nothing, we got back to the car and my mates wife checked over the edge of the multi-storey to see if a potential criminal had throw on it over but found nothing.
    She turned around and saw the wife's purse had been placed underneath the windscreen wiper and nothing had been taken!
    It's good, honest, decent people like that who re-instate your confidence in today's society that there are actually are some nice, genuine people out there with morals and common decency 😊

Chris Sims July 15, 2020 12:00 am Reply
  • I very much look forward to seeing where this movement takes you.

Much respect for putting yourself out there and trying to make a difference to all earthlings.

AndrewMcGeoch July 15, 2020 12:00 am Reply
  • Brian, lets get this straight. Common Decency is not only concerning yours government, We need that in The Netherlands as well! Thank you for the wise words.

DigitalQuestMusic July 15, 2020 12:00 am Reply
  • "Common Decency", "Respect", "Good Manners". Not to be found anywhere in the political establishment but almost universal among we ordinary folk. One small example: I was a career British soldier of the seventies, eighties and nineties but now find that a high proportion of my twitter followers (and much common ground under the new polititical nightmare) are of theRepublican Irish persuasion. Very odd but quite encouraging really. All power to you and your selfie stick. You are pushing at an open door. Keep going!

Neil Rowe July 15, 2020 12:00 am Reply
  • Las night i dreamed clearely a music (i'm musician), wich was very beautifull and fully original and probabely out of my composition possibilities, but when I woke up i've forgot even the melody.
    The point is…if my brain can create something like that then i can create the same think when i'm not sleaping, that think inspired me for the new song i've wrote in thos days whic is complitely different from the dream!
    That'life hahah

Umberto Ronco July 15, 2020 12:00 am Reply
  • Brian – Please look into the Zeitgeist Movement.

MyOnlyFarph July 15, 2020 12:00 am Reply
  • I'm with you mate! From across the pond.

Glenn Stanley July 15, 2020 12:00 am Reply
  • The way i see it to gain massive momentum is to officially create a party with Brian and a few others in direct access to the seats in Parliament. Yes his name will bring more attention but that is the best way to do it. Queen have a huge fan base, fan club and now this channel to spread the message. i will make it my business to vote if it all takes of, and i am sure plenty others would too. I admire you Brian for your passion, KEEP YOURSELF ALIVE

TalesFromTheCrypto 1981 July 15, 2020 12:00 am Reply
  • I was just thinking that is Brian perfect? I watched this video and realised that yeah he is perfect.

m&j July 15, 2020 12:00 am Reply
  • i'm with you Brian. i live in australia, and our political system is just as corrupt and every year it only gets worse. even the "left" is middle to right these days. the almighty $ seems to control all. that in conjunction with the way people are changing, becoming more self absorbed, ruder, aggressive, entitled, myself and my friends long for the days when everyone was more compassionate and decent. people like yourself and Russell Brand are doing a truly great thing by open up these types of dialogue. peace to you brother 🙂

Troy McLean July 15, 2020 12:00 am Reply