Shop CGR shirts & mugs!
Classic Game Room presents a CGR Undertow review of GRID for the Nintendo DS developed by Firebrand Games and published by Codemasters.
Want a break from racing evil turtles on your Nintendo DS? Check out GRID, a driving simulator that brings a more realistic race to the DS. GRID features a host of multiplayer options via wireless local play, and the game originally supported the Nintendo WiFi Connection for online play. For single players, the game’s expansive campaign mode is a huge endeavor. Players get to travel the world, racing under lots of different stipulations in lots of different countries. GRID also includes a surprisingly deep track editor, so players can design their own courses using items unlocked in the campaign. The Nintendo DS wasn’t exactly known for great 3D capabilities, but GRID features a great 3D engine and runs fast and smooth. GRID is a single and multiplayer racing game available on several platforms.
This video review features video gameplay footage of GRID for the Nintendo DS and audio commentary from Classic Game Room’s Derek.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://themusicobserver.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- MY BRAND NEW CAR!! (I GOT THE LAMBORGHINI) | FaZe Rug
- Super Polymerization E-Heroes! ft Shining, Neos, Escuridao (Ultimate Fusion! Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links)
- Led Keychains, Mini Wireless Remote Control car, Pull-ring Can RC car Toy Gift
- Contra Lance and Bill NECA Toys NES Video Game Figures Review
- NERF GUN GAME 11.0 (Nerf First Person Shooter!)