CROCHET SCARFIE TOP – WRITTEN PATTERN:
This crochet top is a simple pattern for beginners that works up very fast. All you need to know is how to make chains and double crochet stitches. It’s worked in one piece from side to side without breaking yarn, and then sewn together on both sides. Perfect for any season!
Subscribe to my Youtube channel, it’s free!
—- Materials needed —-
Yarn: Scarfie yarn
1 ball for size S, 2 for M/L/XL/2XL/3XL, 3 for 4XL/5XL
Hook size: 10mm
—- Share your final result with me! —-
Tag me on Instagram and add your picture as a project on Ravelry so I can feature you!
—- About me —-
Hi! My name is Wilma, I’m 24 years old and I live in the Netherlands. I design crochet patterns which I share for FREE on wilmade.com. I especially like to make garments, shawls and hats.
I’m currently working on a special series of patterns which are inspired by and dedicated to my ‘extended family’; people with the same rare tumor as me. You can read more on my blog:
—- My social media —-
Music: Ukulele – Bensound.com
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- MY BRAND NEW CAR!! (I GOT THE LAMBORGHINI) | FaZe Rug
- Super Polymerization E-Heroes! ft Shining, Neos, Escuridao (Ultimate Fusion! Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links)
- Led Keychains, Mini Wireless Remote Control car, Pull-ring Can RC car Toy Gift
- Contra Lance and Bill NECA Toys NES Video Game Figures Review
- NERF GUN GAME 11.0 (Nerf First Person Shooter!)