This is simple project of How to build a portable drink stand for playing yard games or to use while tailgating at your favorite game.
This is very easy to build and it doesn’t require any special tools besides a pocket hole jig. These stands can be used next to your Horseshoe pit, Corn Hole Boards, on the deck, in the yard, on your patio, or take them with you tailgating! These two stands are light weight and easy to carry.
This project took about 2hrs from start to finish.
Total cost of lumber was around $25.00
As always if you have any questions, shoot me a comment or message and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
*LIKE & SUBSCIBE* for my future projects!!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- MY BRAND NEW CAR!! (I GOT THE LAMBORGHINI) | FaZe Rug
- Super Polymerization E-Heroes! ft Shining, Neos, Escuridao (Ultimate Fusion! Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links)
- Led Keychains, Mini Wireless Remote Control car, Pull-ring Can RC car Toy Gift
- Contra Lance and Bill NECA Toys NES Video Game Figures Review
- NERF GUN GAME 11.0 (Nerf First Person Shooter!)