Game X Change Videogame Store – Gamester81

A walkthrough of a great retro video game store located in Waco, TX.

Game X Change’s website:

More at:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Twitch.tv:
I’m on Instagram,Tumblr and Foursquare under Gamester81.

Intro by Vlad Iacob (visuals) and Jason Heine TheEMUreview (audio).

My other channels:

Gamester81in3D-videogame reviews in 3D:

Gamester81Arcade-Arcade game reviews:

NEStalgiaholic-70’s, 80’s, 90’s and today memorabilia and more:

Starwarsnut77-Star Wars & Sci Fi stuff:

Allgengamers YouTube Channel:

Follow me on Instragram; user Gamester81.

Follow me on Foursquare:

Listen to my podcast Allgengamers with cohost MetalJesusRocks, PeteDorr, and TheEMUreview:

• GameStop's management should watch this video and take notes on how to stock a real video game store. This is why GameStop is failing. GameXChange will become the dominant video game store once when GameStop liquidates their stock on the cheap to GameXChange. It's over for GameStop.

Blitzkrieg July 14, 2020 4:18 pm Reply
  • GameXChange is going to replace GameStop. GameXChange has a much better business model and it is a "complete" video game store, something GameStop knows nothing about. GameStop sucks compared to going to a GameXChange.

Blitzkrieg July 14, 2020 4:18 pm Reply
  • V old video but I still go to this store and they’re hit and miss. Most of the original Xbox games I buy they don’t work at all. Usually a friendly staff tho.

Zach Turner July 14, 2020 4:18 pm Reply
  • This store is crap. Employees are shitty kids and poor management. I suggest u buy online dontvwaste your time.

Jared Pate July 14, 2020 4:18 pm Reply
  • I love Game X Change! They have a vast inventory and it’s nice to browse in person.

A C July 14, 2020 4:18 pm Reply
  • Gamester81, I have been a longtime subscriber, but somehow missed these game store videos. Very cool. I live in Alabama with no retro game stores. You guys are lucky to have them.

Gr8fulDead69 July 14, 2020 4:18 pm Reply
  • ive been shopping there ever since uncharted 2 came out… they have awesome equipment and games… gamestop might showcase all the brand new and awesome merch but game x change has all the classics for classic gamers like me

Chains Senpai July 14, 2020 4:18 pm Reply
  • I do my shopping at game xchange

ronald henson July 14, 2020 4:18 pm Reply
  • I went to a Game Xchange in Connecticut and it was awesome… Bought some old Atari 2600 games for cheap.

Gaming Palooza Empire July 14, 2020 4:18 pm Reply
  • I Do not understand the hate the Game X Change i go to is awesome
    Nice Employees and i got a Really great condition gamecube for 50$

Collector Jared64 July 14, 2020 4:18 pm Reply
  • hi

Anonymous Hacker July 14, 2020 4:18 pm Reply
  • I didn't realize these stores go so much hate (judging by the comments). We've got one in Huntsville and I shop there often. Never had an issue, and I've spent far FAR too much money there…

Howdy Folks! Gaming July 14, 2020 4:18 pm Reply
  • terrible business practises

Tripcore July 14, 2020 4:18 pm Reply
  • this store is better for if you are into the older games, say if you have an old system that you still like to play, this store is great for it

Jacob July 14, 2020 4:18 pm Reply
  • gamexchange sounds like a cool store, because I need a couple games and a picture cable for my PS2. I have one nearby in Saint Joseph. I should pay them a little visit

KB Mastery July 14, 2020 4:18 pm Reply
  • gamexchange

KB Mastery July 14, 2020 4:18 pm Reply
  • I BEEN TO THAT GAME STORE I BOUGHT GAMES FOR MY SUPER NINTENDO AND XBOX

RONALD HENSON July 14, 2020 4:18 pm Reply
  • I was there today

DRitachi tube July 14, 2020 4:18 pm Reply
  • I was in a state that has a GameXchange and regret not going now that I know how awesome it is. I looked it up when I got home and kicked myself. That said, it was a week ago and I will be there this coming weekend. Thanks for the video. Do you know if they have bundles or sell boxes? I know it's a lot to ask for but it doesn't hurt to ask. Thanks for the video and for helping to keep retro gaming alive. I will be putting up a channel soon, look forward to speak with you and the gang. Love Live Retro Gaming!

PR TechGuy July 14, 2020 4:18 pm Reply
  • This was recorded in Tx

IfUcKeDYoUrMoM July 14, 2020 4:18 pm Reply
  • Too bad most of their stuff is defective and they absolutely for no reason give cash back. You spend money there, it is theirs. Of course, it is second hand, however they claim they test to make sure things work when all they test is that it powers on and reads a disc. Also, controllers they don't even power on to test, they just press the buttons to make sure they all "click". If you want to buy some cheap items as GXC, no big deal. However, I do not recommend buying anything expensive like systems or phones. They will exchange your defective product, and only if they don't have another they will allow you store credit. So you could be stuck with $300 in store credit. So point is, you'll be taking some huge risks buying things here besides games.

RonixEnclave July 14, 2020 4:18 pm Reply