How to Use Crochet Graph Patterns for Beginners.
** SHOW RESOURCES **
The Yarn I Used Was Knit Picks Dishie Cotton:
The Hook I Used Was a Clover G 4.00mm:
Free Graph Paper is Available Here:
** SHOW NOTES **
1. Determine your beginning chain by looking (or counting) the total number of little boxes at the bottom of the graph. For this one it was 35. Add 1 to this number to get your chain number. 35 + 1 = 36
2. Your chain color is always the first color of the graph – on the right.
3. For a finished look to the bottom crochet into the chain on the back loop. After your chain, add color at the beginning and crochet over it into the chain.
4. You always change color in the last color of the total color group. Begin your stitch (2 loops on hook) change color and finish the stitch with the new color.
5. To keep yarn from tangling, always drop your color by the skein. It doesn’t matter if it twists on top (your yarn will twist under the stitches anyway).
6. If you are new to graph patterns, draw a circle around the stitch that you will change color in. This just reminds you not to finish the stitch.
7. First row goes from the right to left. Move up one row and this row reads from left to right. Each row on the graph is read back and forth – right to left, left to right, etc.
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!
** FIND ME HERE **
Blog, Fiber Artist, Sandy Marie:
Etsy Shop, Artist Sandy Marie:
YouTube Channel: Crochet Fiber Art –
FaceBook ‘Group’: Our Crochet Family –
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://themusicobserver.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- MY BRAND NEW CAR!! (I GOT THE LAMBORGHINI) | FaZe Rug
- Super Polymerization E-Heroes! ft Shining, Neos, Escuridao (Ultimate Fusion! Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links)
- Led Keychains, Mini Wireless Remote Control car, Pull-ring Can RC car Toy Gift
- Contra Lance and Bill NECA Toys NES Video Game Figures Review
- NERF GUN GAME 11.0 (Nerf First Person Shooter!)