INSANELY Detailed Aquarium Simulator! | Biotope Gameplay

Biotope is a new aquarium building simulation game – filled with photorealistic animals and decorations, you’ll have the chance to build the custom aquarium of your dreams! Or just buy 1000 guppies.
Buy Biotope here ►

Subscribe for more animal gaming content (including the upcoming Planet Zoo) and hit the bell icon when you do! ►
For variety gameplay, check out my second channel ►
Join the BestInSlot Discord ►
Tweet me on Twitter ►
Patreon here! ►

#biotope #aquariumsimulator #biotopegame
INSANELY Detailed Aquarium Simulator! | Biotope Gameplay

ABOUT BIOTOPE AQUARIUM SIMULATOR
BIOTOPE – Aquarium Simulator is the first and only photorealistic aquarium simulator to date. Biotope makes it possible to create populations of fishes and plants and actively influence their complete life cycle.
Face strategic challenges and manage the expansion and operation of the aquarium, with a limited budget. Cultivate, breed and trade in fishes and plants.
Use authentic equipment such as filters pumps and lamps to preserve your biotope and create ideal living conditions for your fishes and plants.
Many decorative objects are available to you to make beautiful and unusual biotopes.
Depending on the quality and performance of the individual components, their durability and impact on the entire ecosystem of the aquarium will change.

For Adventure!

• Ridiculous and hilarious :)))

Alex Supremo July 15, 2020 7:27 am Reply
  • was interested in getting this game but apparently the developers abandoned it?

bistro67403 July 15, 2020 7:27 am Reply
  • Dream Aquarium: The Game

But seriously, though, Dream Aquarium (yes, the screensaver) has better fish animation than this one.

danilo mesias July 15, 2020 7:27 am Reply
  • No goldfish ?

Anubias Barteri July 15, 2020 7:27 am Reply
  • I wasn't impressed. In real life, I would never run an aquarium if I'm not going to be able to fix the parameters of water used in water changes. The simulator doesn't let you do that, so it's basically useless to me.

Mark Fleener July 15, 2020 7:27 am Reply
  • Make more episodes plz

basic fan July 15, 2020 7:27 am Reply
  • I came close to buying this, but the devs suddenly ceased all communications at the beginning of August and have not responded to any queries. Not a good look when your early-access game released only 2 weeks earlier. Best to avoid this until we get confirmation if this is a scam or not.

Ozraptor4 July 15, 2020 7:27 am Reply
  • I sort of want this game but for someone with 10+ aquariums it's hard enough to look after them lol

The issue I have is that there is no cycling of the tank and it doesn't appear that the game cares about not keeping schooling fish in schools

SAY THE 14 WORDS July 15, 2020 7:27 am Reply
  • CAAARRRRL
    CAAAARRRRLL
    splash

Twitch Pie July 15, 2020 7:27 am Reply
  • Reminds me of Seaman for Dreamcast

Punch/Counterpunch 2000 July 15, 2020 7:27 am Reply
  • Omg I love this guys puns ay slot you are on Sans level on your puns because you are HUMERUS or maby you just got a big FUNNYBONE he also plays the TROMBONE ayyyyyyyyyyyy

Lynn Langevin July 15, 2020 7:27 am Reply
  • I….NEED ….. THIS…….. GAME!!!!! GAAA

Wait it’s not on IPAD my life is a lie 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 NOOOO

Lynn Langevin July 15, 2020 7:27 am Reply
  • HEAVEN AND HELL
    §l§3Luke 10:27
    Jesus christ said this is the great Law
    1st You shall Love The Lord Your GOD, With all Your Heart, and soul and mind, and strength.
    2nd Is like it: You Shall Love your neighbor as yourself.
    There is no law greater than these two great Laws

HEAVEN AND HELL!
    §6Pro 6:16 These six things the LORD hates, Yes, seven are an abomination to Him:

§6Pro 6:17 A proud look, A lying tongue, Hands that shed innocent blood,

§6Pro 6:18 A heart that devises
    .wicked plans, Feet that are
    swift in running to evil.

§2 Chronicles 7:14 New International Version (NIV)
    14 Thus says the Lord GOD of Host's
    .if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

§3Matthew 7:13-14
    The Narrow and Wide Gates
    13 “Jesus christ said: Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

§3Revelation 21:8 New International Version (NIV)
    8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.

§3Matthew 6:9-13
    The Lords Prayer:
    The Disciples asked Jesus how to pray,
    and Jesus Christ:
    said this is how you should pray!
    Our Father in heaven, blessed be your name; Your kingdom come; Your will be done, On earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day, our daily bread. And Forgive us, of our sins; as we forgive those who sinned Against us. Lead us not into temptation and Deliver us from the evil one, Amen!

Matthew 25:31-46 New International Version (NIV)
    The Sheep and the Goats
    31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.

Signs of the End Times & Birth Pains:
    "Wars & rumors of Wars, Blood Moons, Earthquakes, Famines. Roaring & Tossing of the sea's. All these are the beginning of birth pains." – Jesus Christ

"Just as in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. In the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away." Cf. Matthew 24, Luke 17:20-37, Luke 21, Joel 2, Daniel 12 (NIV)

§3https://www.worldvision.org/hunger-news-stories/east-africa-hunger-famine-facts

Matthew 25:31-46 New International Version (NIV)
    The Sheep and the Goats
    Read this bible vers0e on on biblegateway!
    and please go to the worldvision.org to help them from ur heart if u can!

XxGoodSpiritxX July 15, 2020 7:27 am Reply
  • WOWOWOWOWIWOWIIIOOOWW as a fish lover I am hyped for this game!!

RayMondoART July 15, 2020 7:27 am Reply
  • As an aquarium keeper/aquascaper, wow this is detailed

Ben Brooks July 15, 2020 7:27 am Reply
  • Challenge -make a circular tank and put 1000 neon tetras.(done in real life)

Neysha Pereira July 15, 2020 7:27 am Reply
  • Pls make more of this this game is cool

Maybe even make a series

Aolisauce July 15, 2020 7:27 am Reply
  • On 13:15 I noticed your name had the word “boob” in it xD

GachaPotatoes July 15, 2020 7:27 am Reply
  • I have a betta, and he gets a five-gallon tank all to himself. :3

Misting Wolf July 15, 2020 7:27 am Reply
  • A tank that is big many people have goldfishes for a very short time because it doest have space to grow this game dose a great job
    At showing that

ViperCats July 15, 2020 7:27 am Reply
  • Goldfish need a tank and a fliter beta fish can live in bowls

ViperCats July 15, 2020 7:27 am Reply
  • I have a 150 gallon fish tank

mr jack27YT July 15, 2020 7:27 am Reply
  • Will this be console

Hard chuck July 15, 2020 7:27 am Reply
  • How much is this game

HardyBoxPot July 15, 2020 7:27 am Reply
  • This is about as exciting as buying a new kitchen sponge.

Mauve Ferret July 15, 2020 7:27 am Reply
  • As an aquarist, this video and the comments about people’s pet goldfish are stressing me

Cyanic - July 15, 2020 7:27 am Reply
  • As someone who’s into the aquarium hobby this is slightly driving me nuts…

Apothegmatic Reality July 15, 2020 7:27 am Reply
  • "I had a little fishtank"
    "A goldfish"
    =
    It died

Logan Kordinak July 15, 2020 7:27 am Reply
  • lmao….bom bom bombbbboobmb bobom

Lokimon 2 July 15, 2020 7:27 am Reply
  • SEAMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ng rui ying July 15, 2020 7:27 am Reply
  • I have the Hemicromis

francesco lanzini July 15, 2020 7:27 am Reply
  • You see goldfish get above a foot long believe it or not and need at least a 6 foot long tank

John's Fish Michigan July 15, 2020 7:27 am Reply
  • I hate the sound of that tank, sounds like somone is peeing like a mad ladd

Juwangsang July 15, 2020 7:27 am Reply
  • Small scaly things!

megaconda07 July 15, 2020 7:27 am Reply
  • I would say wait before getting this game to see how the fish and everything else improves.

Sorrowful sheep July 15, 2020 7:27 am Reply
  • The devs better remove that anxiety-inducing clicking and ding sounds.

Ray K July 15, 2020 7:27 am Reply
  • Omg…. finally a new… non jirassic world evolution video… thumbs up!

Raúl Parada July 15, 2020 7:27 am Reply